| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pyi in May is very hot at 30.9 °C (87.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.3 °C (97.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist. Some 141mm (5.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 13:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Pyi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Pyi, Myanmar
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Pyi:
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 365.7 kms (227.3 miles) NNE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 235.1 kms (146.1 miles) NNE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 292.3 kms (181.6 miles) NE
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 295.2 kms (183.5 miles) ENE
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 132.2 kms (82.1 miles) E
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 395 kms (245.4 miles) E
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 294.8 kms (183.2 miles) ESE
- Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) SSE
- Hpa-An, Myanmar - 345.3 kms (214.6 miles) SE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 422.3 kms (262.4 miles) ESE